Rate Dr. Raymond J. Marquette

Dr. Raymond J. Marquette's Ratings

I have Dr marquete one and i go to emergency they say my baby have no heatt beat they call him about 1 1/2 and he dont show up, when i go on monday the women in front say he can't see him i tell her i was bleeding in emergency said go on monday she said he can i was really mad i had my baby inside of me for a month death because he only see with 13 weeks when he call to an appointment he said to do a D&C produce and it will cost 500$ or wait until baby get out of my body if i dint pay him 500$ he will not do anything i have to do find quickly the money because i dont want to have a infection then i have to wait one moree week for D&C two weeks later he chek me then i have a infection they said i have to pay him 150$ so he can chek me or go and find some pharmacy medication by my self i dont know what has im going to change i DONT LIKE HES TEAM!!!! Dont go with him i do NOT recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Love Dr. Marquette & his staff. He delivered my daughter and I'm back with him for the pregnancy of my second daughter!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Marquette treated me very well- Excellent care> Best OB in Ocala Highly recommend. He is very bust but truly worth the wait. We love him!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2013

Don't waste your time here. He is a nice doctor but you never see him. Staff is rude and he is always out of the office with no back up. Stay away is my opinion!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

Dr Marquette is very sincere he collects his data then tells you options he does not play the scenario game. I have had him as my PN since 2007 and he is the best. Always treated me good answered all my questions. I trust him he is compationate and caring yes he is bizzy as we all are. I wouldn't change MD for nothing. I also travel 2 hrs to his office and its worth the drive 2 surgerys and infection free no complications. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

dr. marquette takes time with me answers any questions i might have. he makes small talk very caring dr. ive been going to his office since 2008. i usually see his midwife, she delivered 3 of my babies, next wk im due with my 5th. if i didnt want to see the midwife i asked to have an appt with him and i saw him. usually the wait is about 20 min to be seen. if hes at a deliverly then yes the wait would be longer but that only happpend to me once. great dr!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Im at the end of my pregnancy thank god and have beeing going to marquettes stince I was 1 month. Im extreamly upset with the service I have had! I found out I have Rh negative pregnancy and NO ONE from marquettes called to let me know I got a call from the pharmacy for a percription. I was terrified Iv never even heard of it and Dianna was my nurse through out was extreamly rude about the situation!! IV seen marquette twice and hes nice if he knew how Deanna was I dont think he would keep her. Im due on the 24 of april she told me i would most likely go early cuz iv had so many contractions for a month befor my due date now my contractions are about 10 mins apart and she says I can expect to be at least two weeks after my due date! besides all that i went for a 1 o clock appointment and they decided to go to lunch and me and 10 other women were outside waiting the doors did not open till 1:40 I diddnt get seen till 2 pm!!! I will never go back to marquettes if i have more children.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2150694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

My sister lost her baby the other day and had to go back to see the doctor they had her waiting for hours in the office with all kings of pregnant ladies and then tried to give her an ultrasound to figure out the sex, she had lost the baby. No bedside manner what so ever!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

I never had any problems with the Dr. or any of his medical staff. The only thing that made me really uncomfortable was when I brought up having a natural child birth. I did not feel that he was supportive and he went on and on about how "a lot of women say that, but it rarely happens" and that I should "trust him & the interventions he recommends." The problem is, I am VERY serious about having a natural childbirth, I do not want any intervention and I did not feel that he supported my decision in this 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

The absolute worst attitude and bedside manner. Called me a "Whiner" after he rammed an object into me during a routine, without warning, and of course I am going to scream. STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150699].votes_count ]]