Rate Dr. Raymond J. Marquette

Dr. Raymond J. Marquette's Ratings

Love Dr. Marquette & his staff. He delivered my daughter and I'm back with him for the pregnancy of my second daughter!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Marquette treated me very well- Excellent care> Best OB in Ocala Highly recommend. He is very bust but truly worth the wait. We love him!!!!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2013 | flag

Don't waste your time here. He is a nice doctor but you never see him. Staff is rude and he is always out of the office with no back up. Stay away is my opinion!!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Marquette is very sincere he collects his data then tells you options he does not play the scenario game. I have had him as my PN since 2007 and he is the best. Always treated me good answered all my questions. I trust him he is compationate and caring yes he is bizzy as we all are. I wouldn't change MD for nothing. I also travel 2 hrs to his office and its worth the drive 2 surgerys and infection free no complications. He is the best.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2012 | flag

dr. marquette takes time with me answers any questions i might have. he makes small talk very caring dr. ive been going to his office since 2008. i usually see his midwife, she delivered 3 of my babies, next wk im due with my 5th. if i didnt want to see the midwife i asked to have an appt with him and i saw him. usually the wait is about 20 min to be seen. if hes at a deliverly then yes the wait would be longer but that only happpend to me once. great dr!!

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

Im at the end of my pregnancy thank god and have beeing going to marquettes stince I was 1 month. Im extreamly upset with the service I have had! I found out I have Rh negative pregnancy and NO ONE from marquettes called to let me know I got a call from the pharmacy for a percription. I was terrified Iv never even heard of it and Dianna was my nurse through out was extreamly rude about the situation!! IV seen marquette twice and hes nice if he knew how Deanna was I dont think he would keep her. Im due on the 24 of april she told me i would most likely go early cuz iv had so many contractions for a month befor my due date now my contractions are about 10 mins apart and she says I can expect to be at least two weeks after my due date! besides all that i went for a 1 o clock appointment and they decided to go to lunch and me and 10 other women were outside waiting the doors did not open till 1:40 I diddnt get seen till 2 pm!!! I will never go back to marquettes if i have more children.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

My sister lost her baby the other day and had to go back to see the doctor they had her waiting for hours in the office with all kings of pregnant ladies and then tried to give her an ultrasound to figure out the sex, she had lost the baby. No bedside manner what so ever!!!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011 | flag

I never had any problems with the Dr. or any of his medical staff. The only thing that made me really uncomfortable was when I brought up having a natural child birth. I did not feel that he was supportive and he went on and on about how "a lot of women say that, but it rarely happens" and that I should "trust him & the interventions he recommends." The problem is, I am VERY serious about having a natural childbirth, I do not want any intervention and I did not feel that he supported my decision in this 100%.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

The absolute worst attitude and bedside manner. Called me a "Whiner" after he rammed an object into me during a routine, without warning, and of course I am going to scream. STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Marquette ordered expensive tests and told me to call the office once they were completed. After I had all of the test performed I called the office and nobody ever called me back, it has been 4 weeks! This has been a frustrating and unreasonable experience. Every time I called (once a week for 4 weeks until now, now I am done with them!) I was told my file was on the Dr's desk and that either he or his nurse would "hopefully" call back soon. Nobody ever did! Now I must have them "hopefully" transfer my file to another Dr to have him evaluate all the tests, this is not fair to him or me. I would not recommend Dr. Marquette's office to anyone!

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag