Rate Dr. Gerald M. Burger

Dr. Gerald M. Burger's Ratings

Excellent Doctor. I had a growth on bottom of my foot which was hurting me when I walked. I had been to other doctors who told me to just soak in epsom salts which did not help.This doctor scraped over the area om my foot and found splinter of wood which was causing the foot problem and removed it. I am delighted with his care and skill. I would recommend any of my friends or relatives to see him. He is sharp and his staff is friendly,and courteous.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

I was very pleased with this doctor. He was knowledgeable, took care of my foot problems and explained everything to me in detail. He is one of a kind - considerate,smart and on the ball. I recommend him highly to my friends or anyone needing foot care.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable,understanding & thoughtful.Answers all your questions, puts you at ease. I am very pleased with care and treatment.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

as others have pointed out, i can't reccommend him highly enough. friendly & personal, always a pleasure to see. would rate him 10 stars if i could--best doc in washington d.c./metro area!!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag

I've been to so many podiatrists in MD and Dr. Burger is the best I've seen hands down. He is friendly, helpful, and knows his stuff! Orthotics are feeling great. :)

Submitted June 28, 2007 | flag

What an awesome doctor! Has a wonderful personality and cares about his patients very much. Treated my ankle sprain with precision and removed my plantar warts with ease!!! Highly recommended.

Submitted May 13, 2006 | flag