Dr. Gerald M. Burger

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Gerald M. Burger has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Where was he trained?    Email me    Answer it

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Gerald" to "Gerald M."
RID: 1496493
26/07/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent Doctor. I had a growth on bottom of my foot which was hurting me when I walked. I had been to other doctors who told me to just soak in epsom salts which did not help.This doctor scraped over the area om my foot and found splinter of wood which was causing the foot problem and removed it. I am delighted with his care and skill. I would recommend any of my friends or relatives to see him. He is sharp and his staff is friendly,and courteous.
RID: 1350117
29/01/11 5 5 5 5 I was very pleased with this doctor. He was knowledgeable, took care of my foot problems and explained everything to me in detail. He is one of a kind - considerate,smart and on the ball. I recommend him highly to my friends or anyone needing foot care.
RID: 1277467
22/10/10 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable,understanding & thoughtful.Answers all your questions, puts you at ease. I am very pleased with care and treatment.
RID: 978042
02/09/09 5 5 5 5 as others have pointed out, i can't reccommend him highly enough. friendly & personal, always a pleasure to see. would rate him 10 stars if i could--best doc in washington d.c./metro area!!
RID: 355722
28/06/07 5 5 5 5 I've been to so many podiatrists in MD and Dr. Burger is the best I've seen hands down. He is friendly, helpful, and knows his stuff! Orthotics are feeling great. :)
RID: 30211
13/05/06 5 5 5 What an awesome doctor! Has a wonderful personality and cares about his patients very much. Treated my ankle sprain with precision and removed my plantar warts with ease!!! Highly recommended.
Paid (or co-pay): $185