Rate Dr. JENNIFER L. MURPHY

Dr. JENNIFER L. MURPHY's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Murphy! She has taken care of my eyes since I relocated to Raleigh, NC eight years ago. Her customer service, as well as her patient accessibility is astounding.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Murphy for 3 years now. I wouldn't go anywhere else even if I was no longer covered by insurance. Dr. Murphy is takes plently of time to answer questions and explain what is going on with your eye health. I never feel like she is rushing on to get to the next appointment. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

She was very patient with my daughter and I. She was explained everything she was doing and made my daughter feel very comfortable.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Jennifer helped me to transition from glasses to contacts. It took a while but she was patient and helpful throughout the process as was her staff.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag