Rate Dr. Jennifer L. Murphy

Dr. Jennifer L. Murphy's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Murphy! She has taken care of my eyes since I relocated to Raleigh, NC eight years ago. Her customer service, as well as her patient accessibility is astounding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Murphy for 3 years now. I wouldn't go anywhere else even if I was no longer covered by insurance. Dr. Murphy is takes plently of time to answer questions and explain what is going on with your eye health. I never feel like she is rushing on to get to the next appointment. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

She was very patient with my daughter and I. She was explained everything she was doing and made my daughter feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

Jennifer helped me to transition from glasses to contacts. It took a while but she was patient and helpful throughout the process as was her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246159].votes_count ]]