Rate Dr. James L. Davis

Dr. James L. Davis's Ratings

Late everyday...phone call never answered and returned...only one employee that does it all, scheduling, draw blood, answer phones, and files. Will misplace your medical records...probably in some else's file. Small and dirty little office in an old apartment building. Non technology...no computer in office...everything is written in the book and erased with a pencil. Nostalgic at its worst.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Davis is fantastic, knowledgeable, and patient. He spends plenty of time answering questions, remembers who you are, and overall is a great doctor (in my experience). His staff, though, stinks. It's very hard to make an appointment without just stopping by, since they never return phone calls. Don't make early (10am) appointments, as they are often (twice in my case) late to open the office. Is all this trouble worth it? Yes. But just barely. He's the best Carefirst doctor in the immediate area that I can find.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag