You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrei Carasca

Dr. Andrei Carasca's Ratings

Excellent physician,very pleasan and great personality

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I have never been treated so poorly by a doctor. He was rude, dismissive, and extremely condescending. I am a person with an autoimmune disease who deals with multiple doctors on a regular basis- and I wouldn't send my dog to Carasca. Don't go- especially if you're female.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I had an appointment with this doctor at 3:15 I entered his office at 3:15 and he's proceeded to rush me explain to me that I was late very rude and arrogant don't see this doctor if he can treat a patient like that imagine how his other services are, also rushed me to fill out a new patient form when I was on my phone trying to get the number to the pharmacy that was one of the questions on the form I've never been treated by any medical professional this way my recommendation try another neurologist

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2517556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Caresca has been a blessing, he's brilliant, caring and compassionate and takes great care and time to explain everything - he's everything you would want in a doctor and more. His office is very professional and helpful and I would highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Unbelievable accommodating doctor! Step by step approach to the problem and the easiest to schedule an appointment in the whole NYC! I was in pain and I asked to see him without the scheduled appointment near the end of the day: Dr. Caraska waited for me after working hours!!! Very dedicated and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2009

Dr. Carasca is a wonderful doctor, when i was in trouble, i left a message and he responded less than an hour of my distress. He prescribe the right medication to assist me in my ailment, thank you Dr. Carasca...you are a blessing ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719160].votes_count ]]