Rate Dr. Andrei Carasca

Dr. Andrei Carasca's Ratings

Dr. Caresca has been a blessing, he's brilliant, caring and compassionate and takes great care and time to explain everything - he's everything you would want in a doctor and more. His office is very professional and helpful and I would highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

Unbelievable accommodating doctor! Step by step approach to the problem and the easiest to schedule an appointment in the whole NYC! I was in pain and I asked to see him without the scheduled appointment near the end of the day: Dr. Caraska waited for me after working hours!!! Very dedicated and knowledgeable.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Carasca is a wonderful doctor, when i was in trouble, i left a message and he responded less than an hour of my distress. He prescribe the right medication to assist me in my ailment, thank you Dr. Carasca...you are a blessing ;)

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag