Dr. Robert M. Capuano

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Robert M. Capuano has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: is this dr a holistic an alternative m3dical dr?    Email me    Answer it

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5204036
22/02/14 5 5 5 5 My daughter has been constipated since 2 months old. We have taken her to many doctors over the years. She was placed on a infant laxative at 6 months and then switched to miralax at 1 year. The doctors could not tell me why this was happening or how to fix it. They just kept saying that she was a constipated kid and to take the miralax and then ex-lax later on when it wasn't enough. I was referred by a friend to Dr. Capuano. After seeing him for a few weeks we were able to stop the ex-lax and she has not needed any kind of laxative. I am so grateful for Dr. Capuano!  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert M."
RID: 2604542
01/04/13 4 5 5 5 Just amazing the process he does. He knows what he is doing and I highly recommend him. He is very aware and everyone should experience a Doctor like this one, he works miracles and he uses non traditional medicine/holistic medicine. So be open to this type of healing and it reaps wonders.
Paid (or co-pay): $350
RID: 2256443
15/06/12 5 3 5 5 THE BEST CHIROPRACTOR ON THE PLANET no one else can adjust your joints and get your feeling better faster than this fabulous doctor!!!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1573492
28/10/11 5 1 5 5 Dr. Capuano has helped me for three years now. He always finds what the problem is and solves it for me!!
Paid (or co-pay): $200
RID: 1258684
25/09/10 5 2 5 5 If you have colitis or Crohn's, make a nutrition appointment! Worth every penny. I got all of my questions answered about my colitis, and my symptoms are gone. This man is the real deal. No needles, no drugs. My colitis has been out of control for years. I've taken every drug known to man & it has only gotten worse. Since I've started seeing Dr Capuano, my symptoms are gone - using only supplements and herbs. I wish I met him 10 years ago.
Paid (or co-pay): $300