Dr. Robert M. Capuano

Dr. Robert M. Capuano

Rate Dr. Robert M. Capuano

Dr. Robert M. Capuano's Ratings

My daughter has been constipated since 2 months old. We have taken her to many doctors over the years. She was placed on a infant laxative at 6 months and then switched to miralax at 1 year. The doctors could not tell me why this was happening or how to fix it. They just kept saying that she was a constipated kid and to take the miralax and then ex-lax later on when it wasn't enough. I was referred by a friend to Dr. Capuano. After seeing him for a few weeks we were able to stop the ex-lax and she has not needed any kind of laxative. I am so grateful for Dr. Capuano!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2014 | flag

Just amazing the process he does. He knows what he is doing and I highly recommend him. He is very aware and everyone should experience a Doctor like this one, he works miracles and he uses non traditional medicine/holistic medicine. So be open to this type of healing and it reaps wonders.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

THE BEST CHIROPRACTOR ON THE PLANET no one else can adjust your joints and get your feeling better faster than this fabulous doctor!!!

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

Dr. Capuano has helped me for three years now. He always finds what the problem is and solves it for me!!

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

If you have colitis or Crohn's, make a nutrition appointment! Worth every penny. I got all of my questions answered about my colitis, and my symptoms are gone. This man is the real deal. No needles, no drugs. My colitis has been out of control for years. I've taken every drug known to man & it has only gotten worse. Since I've started seeing Dr Capuano, my symptoms are gone - using only supplements and herbs. I wish I met him 10 years ago.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2010 | flag