Dr. April W. ARMSTRONG

Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. April W. ARMSTRONG has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5070553

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond

21/11/13 SYSTEM: State changed from "CA" to "CO", City changed from "SACRAMENTO" to "AURORA"
RID: 1445964
20/05/11 5 5 5 5 I have had terrible psoriasis for many years that was previously managed by another doctor. I had come to accept that there was nothing more that medicine had to offer for this embarassing disease. I read an article that Dr. Armstrong had published on psoriasis and wanted a second opinion from her. I went to see Dr. Armstrong at UC Davis. She was knowledgeable, no-nonsense, and compassionate. Dr. Armstrong was different from my previous doctor in that she was very up to date about the newest treatments on psoriasis. She openly discussed not only the benefits but also risks associated with these new treatments. I felt comfortable knowing I was in an expert's hands for my psoriasis, and my psoriasis improved in ways that it never did before. Personally, I found Dr. Armstrong to be warm, direct, with a good sense of humor. I highly recommend Dr. Armstrong for psoriasis patients who are looking for a doctor who is an expert in this disease and who can offer them the latest treatment.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield