Rate Dr. Nansie A. Ross

Dr. Nansie A. Ross's Ratings

BEST Psychologist I have EVER gone to. I have been seeing her for almost 7 years now. Without a good psychologist like her, I would probably still be in a very bad state of mind. She has no staff, she is always on time, very helpful, and very knowledgeable. She will talk to me on the phone instead of having an in-person appointment, due to the fact that I have a chronic pain condition that disables me from being able to leave the house a lot. She is one of the most understanding and nice people I have ever met. I have never met a better psychologist who I was ever able to open up to as much as her. She will not slap diagnosis on you, she is very understanding about everything, and just a nice person to talk to in general. She is THE greatest psychologist I have ever met, and also one of the best doctors I have ever gone to. I highly recommend her as a psychologist...especially as a child psychologist.

Submitted July 16, 2011 | flag