Rate Dr. Arun P. Venkat

Dr. Arun P. Venkat's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Venkat was very knowledgeable and competent. He diagnosed my condition quickly and gave me a clear guideline to follow on how to treat the condition. I would definitely feel comfortable seeing him again.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Venkat is wonderful. I just found out he has relocated to another state, I will really miss him and his outstanding care. I had a potentially serious medical diagnosis from my internist, Dr. Venkat turned out to be correct that I did not have this condition.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

I came in for a rash, but Dr. Venkat offered to look at my back and found a skin cancer. He removed it for me and it has healed well. It was a good experience.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr Venkat is very new to medical practice and does not seem to know what he is doing. Their staff and office practice has very poor customer service and they follow through on nothing! If you want to pass a msg to the Dr., the staff tell you that you have to make an appt. This office is money hungry and will delay on everything....even calling you for results of tests. Dr Venkat does not have an active license and is not listed in the national directory of doctors. WHAT A JOKE!

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

I went in to have my skin tags removed and was very impressed by Dr. Venkat. He was very sensitive and understanding. He completed the procedure quickly and answered the questions I had very well. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2010 | flag