Rate Dr. Craig L. Kagetsu

Dr. Craig L. Kagetsu's Ratings

Dr. Craig Kagetsu is extremely friendly and highly skilled. He always makes sure that all my questions are answered and schedule my appointments at time that is convenient for me. I highly recommend him to anyone who demands excellent service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

My back went out and I called Midway Chiropractic because they were close. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the staff was and how knowledgeable the doctors are. I felt welcome from the moment I went in. The staff was willing to do whatever it took to make sure I was comfortable. I plan to continue to go back for anything to do with my back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

I saw Dr. Craig the first few times I was treated at Midway. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. He told me everything he was doing and why he was doing it. He never hurt me and made sure I was comfortable. He made sure I understood what was going on and what he was going to do to fix it. I improved with every session and I am grateful for what he does. I would and have recommended him to people who are in need of a good chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

Very pleased with treatments from Dr. Craig. I have been a patient for 7+ years, with spinal treatments, carpal tunnel hand treatments, and after a bunion surgery had my knee pain relieved by having treatments to my knee. Very pleased with his heartfelt attitude to treating the whole person while focusing on the immediate pain area. Staff friendly and attentive. Thanks Dr. Craig!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

Dr. Craig is amazing. He has been treating me for the last few years for all different kinds of problems. My latest issue is Shoulder Impingement Syndrome. I had gone to physical therapy a few times, and it just kept getting worse. I knew then that I needed to seek Dr. Craig's help. Dr. Craig has many different ways of helping, and I have to say that I am on the road to recovery. He is very attentive and gives you a plan that you work on together. Most of my problems can be helped by Dr. Craig. No reason to waste my time anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

Dr.Craig has been seeing me for a couple weeks now because of a upper back and neck pain and I couldn't be happier with the improvements I've made so far with his help. I haven't seen the other doctors at Midway Chiropractic, but they are always very friendly. My family has known Dr.Craig for years and I would refer anyone to this office. Amazing experience, very helpful. :-) Nicole W

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Best doctor I have ever had! Very caring like family takes the time to help YOU! Great employees comfortable environment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

they are the best at what they do. i go in they work on my back && walk out feeling better than ever. the massage there are to die for releases stress. i would not go nowhere else but midway chiropractic. the doctors there are 5 star they know what there doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

I woke up one morning and had a shoting pain going from my back all the way down my leg. I am a very healthy guy and have never experienced this much pain before. I managed to get up and go to work but within the hour I was hobbling out the building. I am a Veteran and went to the VA. They did some nerve induction therapy which did nothing at all to relieve the condition or pain. I visited this clinic because it was close to my house and from the moment I walked in, I was greeted by friendly staff. I was called in within 10 minutes, given and xray and diagnosed within 20. I was given chiropractic care that day and scheduled for three weekly session and within one week, the pain was managable. Within 1 month, it was non-existant. I have to say, Dr Kagetsu is absolutely one of the TOP Chiropractor's in this State. I would choose no other. There was no price gouging and inflated treatment request. Just an accurate assessment of my condition and treatment. Excellent!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2011

Dr. Kagetsu has cared for my spine during the past 9 years. He is an excellent chiropractor and human being. He cares for the total person, takes time to listen, takes great care writing correct notation, in order to help a person. I had a work injury, and if not for Dr. Kagetsu, I do not believe I would have gotten the correct treatment, the correct diagnosis, via MRI, and his "in office" physical eval. I am so pleased that this doctor, stood up for me, so that I could get the correct diagnosis, when "Work Injury doctors" tried to wash their hands of my injury, physical disability, and curry the employer. Dr. Kagetsu was, and continues to be more interested in helping a person with a disabling spine injury, get the best treatment, diagnosis, and follow-up for as healthy a future/recovery as possible. I would give him 100 stars if I could. His treatment and personhood helped me heal emotionally from this physical trauma, which in term helped me heal/adjust to my spine disability

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110179].votes_count ]]