Rate Dr. ENRIQUE G. VARGAS

Dr. ENRIQUE G. VARGAS's Ratings

Dr. Vargas is an excellent Doctor and his staff is fantastic! We've never had to wait more than 5-10 minutes to be seen. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Vargas working on my child's smile and I would tell any one looking for an orthodontist to go to him!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. Vargas has an outstanding office and staff. Contrary to the previous review, he does not use Suresmile. Great experience!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

BEWARE of orthos who use SURESMILE ! it's a time saving way for them to cram in as many patients as possible to MAKE MONEY, while doing a horrible job with diagnosis, treatment planning, and positioning brackets. If his skills and knowledge of biomechanics are poor, even though sure smile is precise, the result will be poor. It took 3 times as long with his Sure Smile than with regular ortho because he did a sloppy job finding the bite position and the rest of the planning was incorrect. My daughter had to leave and find another ortho to finish correctly. It dragged on. Sure Smile and Invisalign are money making devices for orthos-if they are incompetent, then their inaccurate diagnosis will result in an inaccurate wire from Sure Smile with lots of problems, which cause long delays to fix by mailing back and forth to Suresmile.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag