Rate Dr. JACOB E. LAU

Dr. JACOB E. LAU's Ratings

I really like Dr. Lau as he is professional without being pompous & it was comfortable being able to discuss the problem I was having. Also, he is in the business of dermatology and not trying to sell botox, skin lazering, etc. which is refreshing.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

After going 20 plus years with severe harsh psoriasis covering 80+-% of my body I'm at 7% because of this man. No help from several other dematologist-(common diagnosis from new derm dr's "what are you doing for that" "How's that working out") Not this man. He is the cream of the crop. He knows the new medications and how to get them for you for free. Not an arrogant bone in his body. NEVER a long wait to see him. I've been clear (7%) for years-Now thanks to him I'm free of narcotic pain meds I've been taking for 20 years. A man of principles and concern for your overall well being. He treats me like a friend. Smartest guy I've ever met. You got lucky you found him.

Submitted July 15, 2011 | flag