Rate Dr. Adam B. Sherman

Dr. Adam B. Sherman's Ratings

Dr. Sherman takes his time with me, even when I know he is very busy. He is caring and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Doctor Sherman is great, I saw him regularly from 2004-2007 or 8 and have since moved out if the area. but now I'm thinking of making the long drive back to Dr S. because he was head and shoulders above the practitioners I've found since then.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Sherman since he first started practice. He is very astute and progressive and yet patient. He always checks my chart (on laptop) carefully before the consultarion. My wife and I trust Dr. Sherman and his staff. Bruce A. -Port Hueneme CA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Dr Sherman is such a caring Doctor.I have been seeing him for 2.5 yrs now and I don't have 1 complaint.He is such a great listener and I feel safe in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

We love this Doctor and his staff, I have been suffering for year's with pain, headaches, depression and now at 47 i have relife. He listen's and want's the best for you, if it's medicine, over the counter, diet, excersie, he's not in a box and he dosen't put you in one. My husband also see's him and now my mother in law.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246431].votes_count ]]