Dr. ADAM B. SHERMAN

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. ADAM B. SHERMAN has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

10/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 3633011
16/12/13 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Sherman since he first started practice. He is very astute and progressive and yet patient. He always checks my chart (on laptop) carefully before the consultarion. My wife and I trust Dr. Sherman and his staff. Bruce A. -Port Hueneme CA
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 2765783
13/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Sherman is such a caring Doctor.I have been seeing him for 2.5 yrs now and I don't have 1 complaint.He is such a great listener and I feel safe in his care.  Respond
RID: 2455195
23/10/12 5 5 5 5 We love this Doctor and his staff, I have been suffering for year's with pain, headaches, depression and now at 47 i have relife. He listen's and want's the best for you, if it's medicine, over the counter, diet, excersie, he's not in a box and he dosen't put you in one. My husband also see's him and now my mother in law.
Insurance: Tricare
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "ADAM" to "ADAM B."