Rate Dr. Ha Antoine Ky

Dr. Ha Antoine Ky's Ratings

I have been to numerous chiropractors over the last 25 years. Dr Ky is simply the best. I have moved and miss him so much. He is irreplaceable.

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

By far one of the best doctors in the New Orleans area. A true healer and listens to your bodies needs and treats accordingly. I can't stress how amazing Dr. Ky was for me. It's been over two years since Dr. Ky has healed my back and today, the issues and pain I used to have are no longer a concern for me. I'm not saying that it won't take time to heal, but if you listen to Dr. Ky and remain patient your body will truly heal with his assistance and guidance.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

This doctor is the best. I am getting older and stiffer everywhere and after visits with him, I can move again everywhere and regain a level of energy I hadn't had in years and years. He is a miracle worker. Wonderful office and staff and acupuncturist, too, who is his very special daughter.

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

Fantastic doctor, true healer. I suffered from carpal tunnel due to too much computer work.

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

This man is a true healer. I have suffered from chronic head aches and most recently, a thrown-out back. It usually only takes 2-3 sessions with Dr. Ky to be back to normal and feeling great.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr Key has a helaing and holistic approach to and through his treatments. The atmosphere is set, it is peaceful. I coud not walk, the pain was unbearable and between his treatment and the Helaing Touch Ministry, I am walking and helaing and have elcted not to to an epideral.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr. K after I threw out my back carrying a heavy load and could not even sit without intense pain. Dr. K is amazing. Within two treatments I had regained mobility in my back, and the pain went away 100%. My back actually felt better and more flexible than before. He's soft spoken and patient and takes the time to explain each step of the treatment. He also teaches you things you can do to avoid and treat injuries in the future. I liked the atmosphere of the office--very Western-meets-Eastern medicine. I felt very comfortable here and would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag