Rate Dr. Glenn J. Yorita

Dr. Glenn J. Yorita's Ratings

As a patient, who at one point had a severe underbite, I started going to Dr. Yorita when I was 7-years-old and, due to various reasons, my treatment was not officially completed until I was in college. This is, of course, not to say that I was regularly visiting his office once a month throughout this entire time, but rather that he cared about my treatment enough to insist on monitoring my teeth after the braces and headgear. As a result, I got to know him quite well over the years in addition to his staff, who for the most part are friendly and knowledgeable. My only complaint is that during my last few years he hired new staff and they seemed rather abrasive and inexperienced (but this may be due to cultural differences). He also has two locations, which may or may not be convenient. For me it wasn't an issue. Overall, I highly recommend Dr. Yorita - the shortcomings of a few staff members are definitely outweighed by Dr. Yorita's experience, care, and friendliness.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Yorita is great. He made my teeth beautiful and they will never be crooked again. His staff is nice too. Also, I love how he has two locations. It made it very convenient for me to get to my appointments.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Yorita is an excellent orthodontist. Both my son and I have received orthodontic treatment from Dr. Yorita. We are very happy with our teeth after the treatment. In addition to being an excellent orthodontist, Dr. Yorita is a very nice and kind person. When I had questions for him, he always took the time to answer my questions and made me feel comfortable with whatever concerns I might have. Dr. Yorita also has a team of very competent and professional staff members. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs an orthodontist.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2011 | flag

We have five children and have been going to Dr. Yorita for the past 18 years. All of our children have had braces. We are so pleased with the results! When one of my sons had a broken wire, Dr Yorita left his vacation and met us at his office after hours to fix his wire so he wouldn't be in pain. One of my daughters had a difficult problem with her orthodontia, and Dr. Yorita took the time,always, to answer my questions. I was treated with respect and felt I could ask all the questions I needed to give us the confidence to move forward. The office staff is friendly, curteous and feels like family to us! I've never felt rushed, or like a number-quite a difference with most medical/dental offices nowadays.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2011 | flag

I received braces from Dr. Yorita in high school and am extremely pleased with the results. I receive complements on my smile on a regular basis because of his great work. He is knowledgeable and excellent at what he does. I would strongly recommend him to others.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Dr Yorita and his staff are very friendly indeed. Unfortunately, that does not mean much when he messed up, and pretend that is normal. Even his staff acted as though, excruciating pain (that continues to linger after years) is normal. I question the validity of the comments below: Like at other offices. Dr Yorita is a orthodontist, not a dentist. You have at most one orthodontist, the statement below implies you have had a lot of orthodontist. That does not make sense. I wish you the best of luck with your search, your teeth is precious and one that doesnt not easily heal or grow back.

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

Dr Yorita and his staff were very helpful for me and my family. He took the time to explain things so We could understand. We did not feel like we were just another number like at other offices. We have and will continue to recommend him to friends and family.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

Base on my experience with Dr Glenn Yorita, I believe he is careless and unwilling to take responsibility. He does not make decisions that benefit the patient. I strongly recommend you avoid Dr Glenn Yorita.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2010 | flag