Dr. Thomas A. Giangrasso

Grad. Year: 1975

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Thomas A. Giangrasso has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Thomas" to "Thomas A."

25/04/13 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Allergist / Immunologist" to "Rheumatologist"
RID: 1730900
07/03/12 5 2 5 5 First appointment went wonderful! While yes, he was not on time, he did spend a significant amount of time with me, and listen to my complaints. Very caring and knowledgable. Very happy to be a patient of his!!
RID: 1476006
29/06/11 1 3 5 5 First appt was wonderful. He spent a lot of time with me. Was still in so much pain. Could not get another appt or even a phone call back. Told me he could see me in 3 months. What a shame!
RID: 1458817
07/06/11 5 2 4 4 he is a great doctor and his medical assistants are polite.he has to work on his time schedule.he is aways 1-2 hours behind.other then that he is great.  Respond
RID: 891682
19/05/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Giangrasso saved me! After many years of suffering, I found Dr. Giangrasso. He has been a lifesaver for my allergies and asthma. I recommend him to anyone and everyone.
RID: 521260
22/02/08 5 3 5 5 Very caring Doctor. Always takes the time to listen. Staff is friendly and caring as well.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 297899
25/04/07 5 5 5 I went to him for severe allergy problems after many internists discounted my problem as being serious. Dr. Giangrasso found out the problem and helped me greatly. I recommend him to anyone with allergy or sinus problems!