Rate Dr. Thomas A. Giangrasso

Dr. Thomas A. Giangrasso's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

First appointment went wonderful! While yes, he was not on time, he did spend a significant amount of time with me, and listen to my complaints. Very caring and knowledgable. Very happy to be a patient of his!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1991342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

First appt was wonderful. He spent a lot of time with me. Was still in so much pain. Could not get another appt or even a phone call back. Told me he could see me in 3 months. What a shame!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1991341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

he is a great doctor and his medical assistants are polite.he has to work on his time schedule.he is aways 1-2 hours behind.other then that he is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1991340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Giangrasso saved me! After many years of suffering, I found Dr. Giangrasso. He has been a lifesaver for my allergies and asthma. I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1991339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Very caring Doctor. Always takes the time to listen. Staff is friendly and caring as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1991338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2008

I went to him for severe allergy problems after many internists discounted my problem as being serious. Dr. Giangrasso found out the problem and helped me greatly. I recommend him to anyone with allergy or sinus problems!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1991337].votes_count ]]