Rate Dr. Thomas A. Giangrasso

Dr. Thomas A. Giangrasso's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

First appointment went wonderful! While yes, he was not on time, he did spend a significant amount of time with me, and listen to my complaints. Very caring and knowledgable. Very happy to be a patient of his!!

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

First appt was wonderful. He spent a lot of time with me. Was still in so much pain. Could not get another appt or even a phone call back. Told me he could see me in 3 months. What a shame!

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

he is a great doctor and his medical assistants are polite.he has to work on his time schedule.he is aways 1-2 hours behind.other then that he is great.

Submitted June 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Giangrasso saved me! After many years of suffering, I found Dr. Giangrasso. He has been a lifesaver for my allergies and asthma. I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Submitted May 19, 2009 | flag

Very caring Doctor. Always takes the time to listen. Staff is friendly and caring as well.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2008 | flag

I went to him for severe allergy problems after many internists discounted my problem as being serious. Dr. Giangrasso found out the problem and helped me greatly. I recommend him to anyone with allergy or sinus problems!

Submitted April 25, 2007 | flag