Dr. John A. Peart

Rate Dr. John A. Peart

Dr. John A. Peart's Ratings

Basically not happy with experience there. Office staff unfriendly, disorganized and not helpful (except for Patricia). Dr. Peart very nice and professional, but forgot my tx many times and just started adjustments without any xrays etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Very skilled DC. Listened to my problems and my suggestions to what I thought might help. The only reason I stopped going to him was a personality conflict with his wife while she was the office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

Dr.Peart has always been able to help me with various health problems that I get. He has been able to diagnose things when a regular medical doctor couldn't find anything wrong. I have been going to him for many years and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246509].votes_count ]]