Rate Dr. Kevin A. Moreman

Dr. Kevin A. Moreman's Ratings

My daughter has been dealing with stomach problems for the last two years. After many tests and gallbladder removal she has still not gotten much better. We went to see dr. Moreman for a consult hoping he could figure something out. As soon as he walked in I knew he was not going to be much help his arrogant and dismissive demenore was very unprofessional and annoying. He did not listen to what we had to say or tried to understand what was going on. He told my daughter it's just anxiety and put her on Prilosec he also said " I am sure the pain feels real to you". She walked out of his office crying. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He needs to work on his people skills. From a very disappointed mom.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2259489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I agree with the 11/2013 post. Dr. Moreman is young and arrogant and treats patients like a druggie trying to score pain pills. I went into his office 19 weeks pregnant, been suffering from horrendous pain for 2 months and tested positive for H. Pylori with my PCP. Not only did he say that I probably never had H. Pylori but he also proceeded to tell me that what my PCP and OB had both told me were incorrect because A) his wife never complained about that and B) his dad and sister are both OBs and have never said that. Let's not forget to mention that he was over an hour and a half late for my appointment. Although he listed several tests that "could" be ran during pregnancy he suggested that I just "tough it out" for the next 21 weeks. This guy was a joke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

Great job. He was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Moreman is a young arrogant Dr. who thinks he knows everything there is to know about the disease I have and that I don't know what I am talking about when I would tell him my medical past and all the meds that have and have not worked on me in the past. Dr. Moreman talked down to me when I was admitted to the hospital and was more concerned about me taking pain meds every 4 hours then he was about treating my symptoms and getting me back on track. After being out of the hospital for 3 days my symptoms got worse then they did before I was admitted the first time, so I called his office like they told me to and got treated like I was making it up, I even went back to the ER and the Dr there had said my Crohns disease had gotten worse since last week and that I should be admitted back in the hospital but when the ER Dr called Dr. Moreman he told the ER Dr. to send me home and to make an appointment to see him in a couple of days which is not an option considering how bad I feel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Best staff and best Doctor, they actually Care and you can tell they love their jobs, for sure. Best place i have ever been too, they have taken well care of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246792].votes_count ]]