Rate Dr. Frances E. Broyles

Dr. Frances E. Broyles's Ratings

Fran is a pleasant, amiable person to be around, and she clearly likes her job much. I don't agree with everything she says, nor would I call her an expert, but she is fairly knowledgeable in her niche field and I enjoy seeing her for my growth hormone visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

I've know Fran for over 15 years, I began working for her and quickly came to realize she is not only a genius, but also the most personable, down-to-earth, non judgmental human being I've ever met. She was my doc until she switched to concierge. But now she's BACK!! Whoo hoo! Anyone who thinks her friendly, easy going, silly, bedside manner is "flirting" probably has some serious social issues. Seriously?! She touched your thigh?! A Doctor?! Crazy right? You're probably frigid and uptight. I've worked for dozens of docs and Fran is by FAR the most superior in every aspect. She graduated "Egregia****Laude" (higher than Suma****laude) but is the most understanding, approachable unpretentious person I've ever known. I trust her with my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

I've never written reviews before, and generally regard these kinds of review sites with a grain of salt, but I just had to add my positive rating and experience with Dr. Broyles after seeing the reviews below. I noticed them while trying to find contact information for her new practices. I was a patient of hers when she was at Qliance, and I can say only good things about her diagnosis and treatment of me. I had the most success with her of any doctor I've tried, and have experienced a decline in my overall health ever since her practice at Qliance was discontinued. She's been one of a very few docs I've seen that were willing to take hypothyroidism seriously. Her disposition is polite, and she's prone to saying exactly what she thinks, which is hard to find in Seattle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

She's over-booked. Care has gone down in the past several months. Seemed stressed out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

She failed to diagnose Pertussis! Did not check me, Did not take temperature, unable to perform simple exam. She was still practicing internal medicine. Worst doctor ever! Behaved flirtatiously, wrote down her private number, said call her Fran and she put her hands on my thighs. Worse doctor ever! My pulmonary doctor diagnosed Pertussis a few days later, I do not recommend Broyles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2011

Fran is the best doc EVER! Her extensive knowledge of the endocrine system and her interal med knowledge is superior to any other! Her bedside manner is down to earth and her personality is fun. I trust Fran with my life and would recommend her to anyone else! She rocks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

The BEST due to supreme listening and caring coupled with awesome knowledge. Seattle Magazine named her on their Top Doctors list. She's a Sympathetic Dynamo!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Seen for years when employed by a large multispecialty clinic; she is very personalbe and concerned about all aspects of a patient; specializes in diabetes; now in a concierge setting; I transferred care due to the requisites for monthly payment to access care; I truly miss seeing her but had to move to another primary care MD

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

Good Doctor. Since she has left Minor & James I can no longer afford her. I was a patient for years and have excellent insurance. She now caters to the wealthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719458].votes_count ]]