Rate Dr. Theodoros Raptis

Dr. Theodoros Raptis's Ratings

great doctor highly recommended wonderful with kids very helpful to new parents

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1991540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2011

My children have been going to Dr Raptis for almost 6 years. He is a wonderful doctor, and my kids love him. He takes the time to answer any questions and always returns my phone calls. I feel confident that I have chosen a great pediatrician for my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1991539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

Dr. Raptus is a great doctor. Extremely informative and excellent with the kids. He has been my kids doctor from day 1 and he's wonderful. Extremely knowledgeable in his field and always seems to know just the right action! Helps new mothers (as I was) understand what is going on with their children and that is very reassuring. I feel very secure in knowing he's my childrens doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1991538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2010

I saw this website and just had to comment.. When I was pregnant I was told by a family member to use Gabriel Pediatrics she told me to use Dr. Gabriel was is also great but when I was in the hospital Dr. Raptis came to see me.. I thought about switching to Dr. Gabriel cuz my cuzin used him but after meeting Dr. Raptis I made up my mind! He is the best especially for a first time mom like me! He answers every single question I have even the crazy ones and he never makes me feel stupid for asking and he never brushes me off!! When I call he calls me back in less the 10 minutes.. He is so good with my son and me.. I could not imagine ever seeing another doctor.. I honestly believe he is the BEST!! U couldn't ask for anything else!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1991537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2010

I normally do not rate doctors, but I have to talk about Dr. Raptis. I was recommened to Gabriel Pediatrics when I was pregnant and met Dr.Raptis for a consultation. My first impression of him was that he has a great bedside manner and most importantnly he is a great listener. I decided to choose him as my son's doctor and I am gald I did. He is great with my son and knows how to talk to him. He is very knowledgable and will stay and answer all you questions and I aleays feel at ease when I leave the office. I have met some of the other doctors in the practice but Dr. Raptis has always given me and my son the best care in my opinnion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1991536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Raptis has been great to my son. He knows his stuff and makes sure you don't leave with un answered questions or doubts. He also makes sure you call to give a feed-back and always remembers who you are and what you are talking about. The punctuality is not great but it's perfectly understandable being that as you won't be rushed out the patients before you deserve the same respect and attention. Really great doctor and I can tell my baby is happier with this pediatrician than with the one he had before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1991535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Dr. Raptis has a really great bedside manner. He returns calls back and knows his business for sure. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1991534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2006

Dr.Raptis is one of the newest drs. in the Gabriel practice and is one of the best with kids. He is patient and thorough, and most of all he gives out stickers! Furthermore, he jokes with the kids and they don't seem to be afraid of him. He called us back immediately one night when our son fell and hit his head and was very helpful and concerned. We would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1991533].votes_count ]]