Rate Dr. Scott R. Bankhead

Dr. Scott R. Bankhead's Ratings

All of the fillings Dr. Bankhead did for me needed to be redone about 6 months later. Jason behind the front desk can be very moody, but the dental hygienist, Shelley maybe(?), was always so friendly. Dr. Bankhead has no personality - he comes in the room and gets right down to business. It'd be nice if he were a bit more personable and didn't have his receptionist do all of the explaining afterwards.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

The short and sweet of it is that I have never been able to have any type of numbing (i.e. novocaine) drugs throughout my lifetime (59 years) for any dental work. Then it came time to have some crowns done. I was in a panic because I didn't know what to do and at the time my dentist was retiring and I didn't wish to continue with the replacement dentist. I looked up various dentists and their credentials and found Dr. Bankhead's office. I was able to have sedation dentistry and have all my work done with ease (on my part anyway!). Dr. Bankhead and his staff are wonderful. Today, I just had to have a tooth filled and I opted for no numbing drugs -- tooth was done in about 20 minutes; not a bit of pain and I was thrilled. Thank you Dr. Bankhead and staff. As far as I am concerned I found the best dentist around! I highly recommend Dr. Bankhead and his staff.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bankhead is a great dentist and I am shocked by the bad rating another user gave. I've been going here for years and just couldn't be more happy and satisfied with both the level of service and the professional nature of the staff. The staff are all very nice and exceptionally good and my teeth couldn't be better as a result. I've gone here for whitening, mouth guards and cleaning and have been pleased with everything they've done.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2010 | flag

ALWAYS ON THE CUTTING EDGE OF NEW PROCEDURES ...YOU SELDOM HAVE TO BE REFERRED TO ANOTHER DOCTOR BECAUSE HE DOES IT ALL...HAVE REFERRED FRIENDS WHO HAVE TRAVELLED THOUSANDS OF MILES FOR COSMETIC DENTISTRY WHO JUST KEEP ON SMILING..ALWAYS WILLING TO ACCOMMODATE YOU FOR LAST MINUTE EMERGENCIES....

Submitted Dec. 29, 2010 | flag

Clean office and friendly staff. Needed a lot of work done and they have bent over backwards to get me in almost weekly so that I could get it doen beofre my insurance ends. No criticism if the condition of my teeth and I never felt bad that I had not taken such good care of them. And now they look and feel great and it did not hurt for a second. Free laughing gas too!

Submitted Dec. 26, 2010 | flag