Dr. PHILIP KOI

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 19/10/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. PHILIP KOI has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.0
RID: 2301210
28/06/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Koi is a great doctor for treating interstitial cystitis. He is very professional and respectful of female patients, which is not always the case with urologists. He was willing to test me right away for IC, due to my symptoms. Many other urologists want to go through many other painful, but profitable tests first. Dr. Koi seemed to want to get right down to diagnosing me and treating me. He clearly wants to help his patients to feel better and I am very happy to have found him. His nurses have done bladder installation procedures on me and all of them are very kind and helpful.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Respond
RID: 1483314
10/07/11 4 4 5 5 I like Dr. Koi. He is not the warm and fuzzy type, you aren't going to leave laughing after a good joke or anything. However, he is to the point, professional, polite, and I would say a smart doctor. Unfortunately I will be seeing him for sometime, but he makes the visits easier. He is punctual, staff is nice. Multiple offices you can visit, and other doctors in the practice if he were to be unavailable (though that has never happened).
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield