Rate Dr. KATHERINE F. COFFEY

Dr. KATHERINE F. COFFEY's Ratings

I very much was satified with my former eye doctor (of 25 years). Went to Dr Coffey a few years ago when I had to find a new one. She found things that I should have known about and spent a couple of months trying different tests and options to come to the right solution. I have never seen as well. Some of the staff have been less that 100%, but I would attribute this to allowing students to work in her office to gain experience under her supervision. And when in a teaching mode, her tone is often different than with the patient (and I understand). Her equipment is top shelf. Her staff is VERY good with figuring out how to maximum your insurance benefit to your benefit. But in the end, I see GREAT. That's what counts.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient for 6 years, Dr. Coffey visited both of my parents in local Nursing homes to help them with their glasses and contact lenses. I was very impressed with her skills and attention to my questions.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Coffey is an excellent optometrist - very knowledgeable about her profession and more than willing to help with whatever you require. During my first visit with her, she got completely caught up on my vision history, performed tests that hadn't been done in a while and made sure that all my needs were met. I would recommend her very highly to anyone.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

I have always been more than satisfied with Dr. Coffey's impressive expertise, her down to earth approach, and her timely method in handling my appointments. I did go to another optomotrist due to a traveling factor, and was so happy to return once again to Dr. Coffey. I like her direct approach and feel most comfortable in her assessment of my eye care.

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag

Dr and staff members are extremely rude. Do not recommend this doctor at all.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag