Rate Dr. Matt Larosa

Dr. Matt Larosa's Ratings

I just want to say, this man is incredible, he is truly the BEST..My name is John McDowell, I was in pain, he patched me up big time... I would never writ to one of these things but, I gotta say, Matt Larosa is a genuine, caring, dedicated, honest, intelligent, wonderful, creative, absolutely dedicated to his craft and a master. I was relieved after he worked on me, saved my thousands of dollars and fixed the problem. My suggestions is to go and check it out for youself. There are Dr. out there and there are Drs. out there, what seperates them is excellence and I must give credit where credit is due He is straight forward, reasonably priced and you can be sure that what he tells you can be taken to the bank. My hat is off to Dr. Larosa and I applaud his work. Not many are in this mans class. I am not getting anything for this post, just passing on information. You can contact me for at [email protected], 760-435-9321. Tell them John McDowell sent U.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag