Rate Dr. Robyn S. Rakov

Dr. Robyn S. Rakov's Ratings

The doc is seems nice but it was really awkward when she chewed out one of her staff members, Connie, and was screaming at her at the top of her lungs. I was very uncomfortable when that all went down....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2562468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Dr. Rakov is a great doctor, but as the other review stated, her receptionist is awful. She is very rude and cold to me every time I've gone to see Dr. Rakov. She actually embarrassed me so badly the last time I went that I ended up leaving the office in tears. I should have said something to Dr. Rakov then, but I didn't have the time and I was too upset. Unfortunately, I will not go to see Dr. Rakov anymore because of her awful receptionist. I don't have vision insurance so it isn't worth it for me to pay the couple hundred dollars to be treated so badly by her office staff. Since I've gone to costco to get my glasses prescription and had them made at lens crafters for more than half the price, and I didn't have to deal with any horribly rude people in the process.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][247426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Dr Rakov is very knowledgeable, great with kids. Unfortunately, her staff disappoints. The front desk is often rude. The clinicians are friendly but disorganized and not as knowledgeable. I hope she can work on improving the total office experience and pass on her knowledge and passion to staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][247425].votes_count ]]