Rate Dr. M EUGENE MOOR III

Dr. M EUGENE MOOR III's Ratings

I had an augmentation three months ago with Dr. Moor it was truly an outstanding experience from himself to his staff to my results I could not be happier that I chose him as my plastic surgeon. I was extremely nervous about my consult but his staff made me feel right at home, I was so comfortable with Dr. Moor I asked if I could go ahead and schedule my surgery that day. From the consult to the follow ups I have been astonished at the amount of time and patience Dr. Moor spent with me to ensure my results were even better than I could imagine. After seeing my new swim suit pictures, my friends from three different states have already scheduled a consult.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Moor has been my plastic surgeon for seven years now. I was first referred by my primary and would never consider to go to anyone else. I have had multiple surgeries with Dr. Moor and could not have been happier with my results. He has the best bedside manner I have ever encountered in a physician, it is evident that he honestly cares for his patients. I have referred at least ten of my friends as well as all my family members to him.

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag