Rate Dr. PHILIP J. FERRIS

Dr. PHILIP J. FERRIS's Ratings

Dr.Ferris has the best bedside manners I have ever experienced in a doctor.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

My mother suffered for many years with terrible hemmorhoids until she finally decided that the surgery couldn't be any worse than what she was going through. Someone at Franklin Square Hospital told her that Dr. Ferris had a good reputation, so she made the appointment. This is not the kind of doctor's appointment that anyone looks forward to, but Dr. Ferris put her at ease from the beginning and her hemmorhoidectomy went smoothly. She was very happy with Dr. Ferris -- his bedside manner is great, and he really listens to what you have to say and gives thoughful replies. I asked her a couple of months later if the surgery had been as bad as she had always heard it would be, and she answered that she would truthfully do it again tomorrow. We highly recommend Dr. Philip Ferris.

Submitted March 26, 2011 | flag