Rate Dr. Nancy Shasteen

Dr. Nancy Shasteen's Ratings

Unfortunately when I scheduled the appointment the person who made my appointment did not tell me she does NOT see fibromyalgia patients. I had 2 visits as she wanted to do additional tests to rule out other diagnosis. She wasn't interested in treating it because it is not an inflammatory condition. She disagreed with a diagnosis of RA by another rheumatologist, but then asked me to follow up in 3 months....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Dr. Shasteen was an answer to prayer. She corrected a previous misdiagnosis and my wife is getting the treatment she needs. Caring, prompt, thorough and professional Doctor and staff. I highly recommend Dr. Shasteen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Shasteen is a very good doctor. I left her because my insurance changed, but before I left, she was always great about answering my questions and seemed very caring. She also wrote insurance companies on my behalf in order to keep me on the medicine I needed. I would go back to her if she were closer to my new home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2009

I can walk and get up in the morning because of Dr Shasteen. She answers all my questions about my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

After being shuffled from Dr. to Dr. I found a winner. She started me on the treatment I needed and found the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2009

Dr. Shasteen took me very seriously and took time to answer all my questions. She started me on a treatment plan right away, and I felt she was extremely knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][719674].votes_count ]]