Dr. Christopher M. Herman

1 review

Rate Dr. Christopher M. Herman

Dr. Christopher M. Herman's Ratings

I had been going to the same dentist since 1975. I was skeptical when my dentist brought in Dr. Herman. My old dentist made an excellent choice. Dr. Herman has an extremely gentle touch. He may look a little young but he knows his stuff and is current on the latest procedures. He won't miss lead you. He actually seems to care and takes pride in his work. I lost a front tooth just before a big family get together for Thanksgiving. He stayed late to fix me up so I wouldn't have to worry about looking like a bum in all the family pictures that were taken. And the staff is wonderful. I may only go in 2 or 3 times a year but when I walk through the door I'm always greeted by my first name. I recommend this dentist to all my friends. I won't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2259914].votes_count ]]