Dr. Gail Brockman

Grad. Year: 1975

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Gail Brockman has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2478517
19/11/12 5 5 5 5 My daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Brockman for over 25 years, she is knowledgable, helpful and has the best assistant in the world, she will accommodate you whenever she can. I will recommend her to anyone who need a good Doctor.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond
RID: 2110427
04/05/12 4 4 5 5 Dr. Brockman has been my doctor for over 20 years. She is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1045598
29/11/09 1 2 2 5 Steer away from this m.d. I went to her for about two years and although I really liked her at first, she seemed knowledgeable and kind, as time went on she showed a completely different side of herself. First of all, there is no staff, at least not when I was seeing her. It was just her answering her own phone most of the time. She was rarely on time for appointments. Sometimes I had to wait for a half hour or more. What was most disturbing,however, was her reaction when I had an unpaid balance of $12.00! That's right--$12.00! She sent me a letter telling me she did not want me to be her patient any longer. I could not believe how unbalanced she appeared to be. I've owed other physicians much more than that and I have never received any type of letter like that. There are many other doctors out there who are good and won't subject their patients to such outrageous behavior.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield