Rate Dr. Rashad R. Trabulsi

Dr. Rashad R. Trabulsi's Ratings

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

Everyone in the office is extremely nice and helpful. I see Dr. Alex Khazhdan and Eunice Lee. All the massage therapy folks are wonderful as well and Danielle, the office manager, is wonderfully efficient and always gets me in.

Submitted June 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rashad is awesome.Worked with him on injury and pain went away and I felt great.Explains the treatment thoroughly and his main good is to make sure you are doing well. He is excellent ,highly recommend him.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Trabulshi is an excellent, great doctor. He cares for his patients, takes the time to find out what the pain’s problem is and how it can be treated. Every time I have needed of his care he has helped me with methods from pain relieve on my shoulders, neck and back sciatica, using ultrasound and acupressure. His team of physical therapy with acupuncture and massage is great and effective. I recommend Dr.Trabulshi as one of the best doctor for physical therapy.

Submitted May 10, 2012 | flag

Dr Trabulsi has always been so attentive to every issue Ive had for 9 mos. I walk out of his office feeling so much better than when I walked in. He is very thorough and caring.

Submitted May 5, 2012 | flag

I've been visiting Dr. Trabulsi's office for a number of years. I won't go else where. He is very knowledgeable, the dr. knows his stuff, he is caring and sincere, he explains your problem. He doesn't rush with you. You never have to wait in the waiting room.

Submitted April 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Trabulsi is personabble, very good and very knowledgeable.

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

I would stronly recommend Dr. Trabulsi as a very competent, knowledgable and caring doctor who gives personalized treatment to his patients and is very dedicated to their healing.After seeking treatment with several doctors for my back/leg pain to no avail, I finally found Dr. Trabulsi who helped me resolve my pain issues. Iam very grateful to him and his massage therapists and his entire staff for all the help I have received. Those with back/leg pain should see Dr. Trabulsi first and only for a treatment plan that works.

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

This chiropractor is excellent and has been an asset to my girlfriend, who has had serious life threating issues, cancer unspecific,diabetes unspecific, obesity, unpecific, serious joint trama and has the need for an intervening alternative miracle -like chiropractor. I am her boyfriend over many decades and she needed this profoundly caring, healing doctor. If you would see him you will be amased. Jeff [email protected]

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag