You may also like

Rate Dr. Yael Merav

Dr. Yael Merav's Ratings

I have been coming to see Dr Marev since 2005 and since the first time, I immediately noticed the difference. I have seen Dr Marev for many reasons, migraine, immune system, back pain, menstrual problems, and many more. Not only is she so detailed in explaining the issues she feels and sees but so accommodating to assure your visit is the best. She is always available, and when busy will call you back! Dr Marev goes into details and explains the why, who and what of your symptoms. When all fails, I find myself right back in her table, and it's the only thing that has made me feel better!!

Dr. Marev one hour session is marvelous, soothing, healing and therapeutic. Immediately you will notice the difference, which continues to only feel and get better through out the day. I lover her dedication, kindness and love for what she does! Highly recommended! A true gem in the heart of Encino!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Very dishonest in her dealings changes her opinion about things many times and never stick to the truth. Beware of this doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730209].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I found Dr. Merav to be a skillful, thoughtful doctor. She listened to why I came to her, and asked me some very insightful questions in addition to my filling out several forms. By the time we were done with the consultation, I felt very confident that she could help me. And help me she did. I had a series of acupuncture treatments and took all the herbs she prescribed. All my hot flashes and migraine headaches subsided. I haven’t had one episode of either for over a month. I am going back for follow up treatments every couple of weeks. Thank the Lord that I decided to try alternative medicine, and my deepest thanks to Dr. Merav.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][110533].votes_count ]]