Rate Dr. Sara L. Ryan

Dr. Sara L. Ryan's Ratings

Definitely worth trying-very personal,caring, and knowledgeable. She has had Lyme and is helpful suggesting other resources.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Dr. Sara Ryan has helped me tremendously. I have been a regular patient of hers for the last 7 years. Her office is warm and inviting, filled with plants and a relaxing vibe. She really listens to my symptoms and tailors my treatment for current ailments. You can tell she really cares about her patients. She has a great sense of humor and makes me laugh. I always feel better after seeing her- she has helped me treat chronic Lyme disease and back pain, among other things. She is friendly, cheerful, intuitive, and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking the healing benefits of acupuncture and/or the general improved well-being that comes from moving your chi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110577].votes_count ]]