You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel P. Hillis

Dr. Daniel P. Hillis's Ratings

An incredible physician, proficiently skilled in all aspects of chiropractic care. I’ve rarely seen a fellow doctor with his well honed ability and compassionate care. It was a positive, invaluable experience from the first visit. See for yourself!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Hillis is not your typical chiropractor. He is so thorough and knowledgeable! I've been to a number of chiropractors, but he is the best! He sent immediately for my MRI scan and report and was able not only to adjust and test, but also to recommend supplements I'm planning to try right away. So glad I found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr Hillis is a brilliant diagnostician. I have been on the merry-go-round of medical specialists for the last 21 years. I have received either no advice or bad advise for a myriad of symptoms I have experienced. Thanks to Dr Hillis, I believe there is finally some hope for my future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

The best doctor I've gone to! Dr. Hillis does such a thorough job, he really works to figure out what the underlying or hidden issues are behind my symptoms. He listens, and offers real solutions for even my difficult health problems. I'm so pleased with the progress towards better health - I can't say enough good about the work he does!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2595715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Hillis is the best doctor I've been to. He's incredible at figuring out what was wrong with me when no one else could.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2558732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

The best chiropractor I've ever gone to in nearly 40 years of going to chiropractors!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][110620].votes_count ]]