Rate Dr. Derrick G. Hurst

Dr. Derrick G. Hurst's Ratings

Dr. Hurst has been wonderful in treating me. He devoted himself to my medical condition following a stroke - rapid diagnosis, professional treatment, excellent referrals to specialist, superb follow-up. He was instrumental in helping me get my FAA medical re-instated. I could not ask for a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

Dr. Hurst accurately diagnosed a difficult problem that the neurologist missed and guided me through the 1 year plus healing & surgery time. He was also following, guiding & supporting my disability time accurately & kept up on all the required paperwork.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

I came to visit to see a doctor about an infection. I was prescribed medicine that has severe side effects of tendonitis, and during my visit, Dr. Hurst never asked anything about my history, which includes ankle issues and carpel tunnel. When I called about the prescription, the office told me to stop and go see my regular doctor, who is still part of the same Strode Family Practice. I just wanted a different antibiotic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][110672].votes_count ]]