Rate Dr. Susan H. Boyle

Dr. Susan H. Boyle's Ratings

Dr. Boyle is a knowledgeable physician who listens and provides excellent advice and care!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

dr.boyle i would reccomend to anyone. she has helped me regain a healthy lifestyle thru proper medications and knowledge thereof. ken parsons

Submitted Feb. 2, 2010 | flag

Dr. Boyle has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. She's great! Always takes time not only to answer my questions, but to ask questions that will give her information about my general health. Very proactive in preventative care. Concerned, caring, and knowledgeable - you can't find a better doctor.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

I LOVE HER! She always listens to you. She never rushes you. She is who I go to as my family physician, female wellness, GYN, etc. I wish we could clone her.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2008 | flag

She is a great doctor. She is a very caring doctor who really listens. The entire staff makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed. Professional, yet caring office. I highly recommend Dr. Boyle.

Submitted July 18, 2006 | flag

She is the best Dr I have been to, I would recommend her for anyone. Very nice staff and a very nice Dr. A little too skinny though.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2005 | flag