Rate Dr. Gregory GRANT

Dr. Gregory GRANT's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2260182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Grant became my dr. a year ago. He has been there when you need him, and has very quickly diagnosed many of my medical problems. Very caring about the health of his patients. Very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

really cares and takes time to listen, he runs nessary tests and i never feel hes looking at me in a judgemental way like some doctors. He is great!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

I recently began seeing Dr. Grant as my primary physician, and I am very happy with him. He is knowledgable and compassionate. I think he is a leader in his field and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2010

My husband has a sciatic nerve problem, Dr. Grant has been very compassionate and he is very knowledgable. He is a first rate top physician! The staff is also top notch, and he did not have to wait very long. They are all very helpful, I am so thankful there is a Dr. like Dr. Grant around here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2010

just started seeing this doctor this year on the suggestion of my ob/gyn. my family practice dr had quit her practice, so he suggested i see dr grant. he actually listens to the patients and you don't feel like he is trying to push you out the door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248057].votes_count ]]