Dr. Gregory GRANT

Grad. Year: 2006

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/09/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Gregory GRANT has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

01/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3
RID: 5340295

10/04/14 1 1 1 1   Respond
RID: 1688536
16/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Grant became my dr. a year ago. He has been there when you need him, and has very quickly diagnosed many of my medical problems. Very caring about the health of his patients. Very professional.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1424202
24/04/11 5 5 5 5 really cares and takes time to listen, he runs nessary tests and i never feel hes looking at me in a judgemental way like some doctors. He is great!!!  Respond
RID: 1320437
23/12/10 5 5 5 5 I recently began seeing Dr. Grant as my primary physician, and I am very happy with him. He is knowledgable and compassionate. I think he is a leader in his field and would recommend him to anyone.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 1291345
11/11/10 5 5 5 5 My husband has a sciatic nerve problem, Dr. Grant has been very compassionate and he is very knowledgable. He is a first rate top physician! The staff is also top notch, and he did not have to wait very long. They are all very helpful, I am so thankful there is a Dr. like Dr. Grant around here.  Respond
RID: 1218571
29/07/10 5 5 5 5 just started seeing this doctor this year on the suggestion of my ob/gyn. my family practice dr had quit her practice, so he suggested i see dr grant. he actually listens to the patients and you don't feel like he is trying to push you out the door.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield