Dr. James Christopher Buswinka

Dr. James Christopher Buswinka

Rate Dr. James Christopher Buswinka

Dr. James Christopher Buswinka's Ratings

I think the reason there is such a difference in his ratings is because it depends on how obvious your condition is. If you already have a diagnosis or it is very obvious, he is great. If you do not already have a diagnosis or it is at all questionable, he is not going to jump the gun. Hence for people suffering and looking for answers when they are still at that "you look too good to be sick" stage, it can be an extremely frustrating experience no matter what doctor you go to. Hang in there. You know your body best and you will eventually get the answers you need.

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

Has a tendency to have an extremely negative attitute and doesn't care how his harsh words affect his patients.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

He is a very caring doctor. He does not come into the room having already made up his mind. He listens first. He is very knowledgeable and will do his best to explain everything if you ask. It is obvious that he wants the best for his patients. He has called me during the evening from home to respond to my calls. Appointments will sometimes run late if he feels he needs more time with you, hence the occasional wait once you get to the office. He is a great guy with a sense of humor, too, as is his nurse. I would recommend Dr. Buswinka to anyone in need of a neurologist.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

He was decent at first, although he it is bothersome that he doesn't look at you... make eye contact. But, I just thought that was because he was concentrating. My issue with him is that I think he gave up too easily. Because he wasn't getting the answers he was looking for. Just because a patient's test results are coming back negative doesn't mean that there isn't something wrong. It doesn't mean that they are lying. It doesn't mean that you should wait six months to wait and see if something changes. Patients are people! And their quality of life should be considered in their care. Dr Buswinka obviously did not take that into consideration with me :(

Submitted April 22, 2011 | flag

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

a very caring individual. he printed out additional information on my condition for me and helped me with appropriate diagnostic tests.

Submitted May 10, 2006 | flag