Dr. Alison A. Sinyai

Rate Dr. Alison A. Sinyai

Dr. Alison A. Sinyai's Ratings

I had at least five eye exams in the past three years. NONE gave such a thorough exam as Dr. Sinyai. She discovered scars, early cataracts and other potential problems that were never once mentioned in previous exams! She spent 1.5 hours and fitted me with correct eye wear. Even made an appointment for me to see a specialist concerning retina scaring. Very impressive! My wife followed my exam and was equally impressed. If you need a good eye exam, I highly recommend Dr. Sinyai . She was recommended by my dentist (Dr. Elhage) Falls Church VA.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][248256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2012

Yesterday, my husband and I had appointments with Dr. Sinyai. She has been my husband's go to gal for all things eye related for years. I finally succumbed to the fact that I probably needed glasses and agreed to go, too. At the last minute our 8 yr old wanted a check up too and told us she had had trouble seeing when reading. We had such a fun family outing I cannot even describe it. Dr. Sinyai was able to include our daughter on no notice and made the exams fun and exciting. While waiting for the doctor to return to the exam room I said to my daughter "Sorry we didnt do anything fun today" as the end of summer vacation is approaching and I was busy running errands all day. She replied, "Oh mommy! THIS was fun!!!" I highly recommend you take the whole family to see Dr. Sinyai. She did a thorough job and made the experience fun for all of us!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Dr. Sinyai gave me the best eye exam I've had since college -- and I'm 57. For the past 10 years, I've had trouble getting an accurate eye exam that ended up in a problem-free prescription. Wow -- she nailed a complicated prescription. (She said it didn't seem to complicated to her -- but it had been for other doctors.) I would send my kids to her, if they lived near me. She's efficient, incredibly thorough (the most tests I've had in years!), and also has a nice selection of frames to choose from. I took the Beltway from Silver Spring to see her, jumping off on Route 7. It's a

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][248254].votes_count ]]