Rate Dr. Larry Dian

Dr. Larry Dian's Ratings

Dr. Dian has a gentle and compassionate way of relating to my mom who has dementia. He is knowledgable and helpful and also very busy. Could do with some more effective office help, as follow-up and timely communication have been an ongoing challenge.

Submitted March 28, 2010 | flag

I took my mother to see Dr. Dian, explain everything extremely well. Did not get impatient even when I had so many questions. Very knowledgeable in all areas of geriatrics. Very updated with the most current research.

Submitted March 16, 2010 | flag

He is very helpful, knowledgable and compassionate. The office support is EXTREMELY disorganized (don't return messages in timely manner, if at all; misplaced documents; tests not set up...)

Submitted March 5, 2010 | flag

Very kind, compassionate, easy to talk to and informative.

Submitted May 8, 2009 | flag

This Doctor has been seeing my Mother who has dementia. This is a tough situation and he has been extremely helpful.

Submitted May 2, 2009 | flag

Very Busy - always find time to talk to you on the phone if need be - not afraid to inform you where he can reach you and knows his job

Submitted May 10, 2006 | flag