Dr. Kevin K. Gandhi

Dr. Kevin K. Gandhi

Rate Dr. Kevin K. Gandhi

Dr. Kevin K. Gandhi's Ratings

This April (2014), Dr. Gandhi operated on my daughter. As many of the other reviews have stated, his office staff is not the most friendly/warm bunch of ladies. In fact, for working with children every day, they are actually very cold. Despite the coldness of his staff, Dr. Gandhi is one of the nicest, most caring doctors I have ever met. His gentle, warm reputation extends all the way from the Pre-Op rooms, to the OR to inpatient Recovery Rooms. Everyone at Mary Bridge loves Dr. Gandhi! I have to agree with them. He is educated, and his bedside manner is impeccable. He took time to explain our daughters situation to us, he took all of our concerns to heart, and he was successful in fixing our daughters problem. If you go with Dr. Gandhi, you will be in good hands. Remember, its not his office staff who works on or with your child. Take it from this mom, he is one of the best and has the experience to back it up.

Submitted April 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gahndi was a very friendly and knowledgeable physician. Unfortunately, my review is based on my experience with wait time and patient overbooking. I waited for an hour in the reception room, and another half hour in the exam room. When my 4 year old son started getting hungry, tired and fussy. I felt the same way. So I left the room and approached the nurse , asked her an eta. She was rude, stated that there were still two more patients ahead of us to be seen. I was shocked, and upset. We left, as I wasnt about to wait around for another hour... or more! Its unfortunate that he is the only pediatric urologist in the area. I feel that I am doing my son a disservice by neglecting his urological care, but the idea of goingback there upsets me.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gandhi is a kind and gentle man whom was extremely helpful to my son. He repaired a hydrocele of the testicle. I am thrilled with the outcome of the surgery thus far, and I have nothing but positive remarks to make concerning Dr. Gandhi and his demeanor. The weeks prior to the surgery I heard over and over again "Kevin Gandhi is a wonderful surgeon and the ONLY man I would let touch my children!" I have to say now, I concur. If you would like the BEST that this area has to offer, you want Kevin Gandhi!!!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gandhi is amazing. My son was born with only 1 testicle decended. After waiting the standard 6 months for it to drop with no luck, we were referred to Dr. Gandhi, he was able to diagnose my sons hernia and scheduled surgery just 3 weeks later. During the consultation he was very thorough. He answered questions completely and eased my fears. On the day of surgery he was prompt and came in to check on us before surgery. My sons scars are almost invisible. Dr. Gandhi and his staff are warm, welcoming and extremely competent. They put me at ease in an incredibly stressful situation. They hav ebeen helpful and polite every time i have been in the office and each time I have called. I am highly impressed with him and his staff.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2012 | flag

He was wonderful, he did a circumcision revision on my son and he made the process very easy. He's very good with kids and my son felt comfortable with him.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Gandhi seems to be a good surgeon. My problem is with his office staff. Over the course of approximately 5 phone calls with various members of his staff, they have unfailingly managed to be rude or short on every occasion. They seem annoyed on the phone, annoyed when you go to the office, just generally unpleasant. I don't understand why as none of my dealings with them were confrontational or critical. Just really not an office staff I would chose to have represent my business.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr Gandhi was great with my eight year old son. From the first visit to the orchiopexy everything went great.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2010 | flag

Was wonderful to work with! Helped my daughter from birth to 3 years old, and eventually did surgery to repair birth defects on her kidneys... she's been problem-free and healthy since then, and 6 years later she still talks about how much she misses him as her doctor. It's not easy to make that much of a positive impression on a toddler who's in pain!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2009 | flag

Very good...No problems, has been very helpful in everything

Submitted July 21, 2008 | flag

Excellent care provided for my son who was born with numerous urinary defects.

Submitted July 1, 2008 | flag