Dr. EDWARD MILANO

Rate Dr. EDWARD MILANO

Dr. EDWARD MILANO's Ratings

Dr milano may be knowledgeable but has no bedside manner and just seemed interested in getting out as fast as possible I wanted him to check my moles and he barely glanced at me! Terrible Dr!!! Only gives cream for acne no pills, seems he looks for easiest tx he can get away with.

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Milano is very knowledgeable and has provided expert prognosis and treatment for melanoma and pre-melanoma conditions.

Submitted April 5, 2014 | flag

Excellent dermatologist! Have been going to him with various problems for many years and he has always been efficient and has diagnosed issues correctly. I am currently living and working overseas, but prefer to wait until I return to the States to address any problems that develop as I have not found any doctor who compares to him. In fact, a few other dermatologists prescribed medicines that exacerbated some of my skin problems and he has corrected this immediately! I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 9, 2012 | flag

Our whole family goes to Dr. Milano. Outstanding dr. Short office wait, procedures done quickly and explained well. Very caring, good followup. Those without insurance had reasonable cost. Will see you quickly if necessary. Staff is super.

Submitted June 26, 2012 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Milano. He is the kindest, most knowledgeable doctor I've ever seen. He can pinpoint any complication within minutes and cure it just as quickly. He is sensitive and develops relationships with patients. My entire family goes to him and I have referred many friends to him. He is a genius. No other derm compares.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

very rude and unprofessional! Extremely disappointed and upset!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag

Very pleasant,knowlegable Doctor. Removed agrowth with minimal pain.They did not take my insurance but fee was reasonable and took me in the same day.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2011 | flag