Rate Dr. Ming Li

Dr. Ming Li's Ratings

Haven't been to her in 5+ years but here's my opinion: Cons: Terrible bedside manner, small dingy office, long waits, cash only. Girl at front desk was good but the person that did rx was useless. Pros: If you have thyroid conditions, best endo you could go to. she treats by the symptoms, not the numbers, and is very knowledgeable.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2013 | flag

I had seen doctors for years for my thyroid condition and never felt well. I recently began to see Dr. Ming Li and she adjusted my thyroid medication and gave me dietary recommendations. I have never felt better in my life. I recommend this doctor.

Submitted June 9, 2012 | flag

I lost insurance 6 months ago, but Dr. Ming Li has helped me a lot in the past few months. She has kept me healthy and get out of trouble. I feel she is not only a best doctor, but also a best friend to her patients.

Submitted June 8, 2012 | flag

I had seen other endocrinologists in the Bay area for years and not felt well. I began to see Dr. Ming Li six months ago. Dr. Li modified my medications and I have never felt better. I highly recommend Dr. Ming Li.

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

She makes you wait for sometimes almost an hour, even if you have an appointment. She has an extremely poor bedside manner and is cold to the point of hurting one''s feelings. She flaked on an appointment with me, then flat out lied and claimed she told me a different time. Her staff lies for her and can clearly be heard discussion the unfavorable traits they find in the client that has just left the office. She promotes only the products she is paid to, asking hundreds of dollars for her endorsed acne treatment. The epitome of unprofessional..stay away!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2008 | flag