Dr. Ming Li

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Ming Li has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

26/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.3
RID: 3600875
09/11/13 2 2 5 5 Haven't been to her in 5+ years but here's my opinion: Cons: Terrible bedside manner, small dingy office, long waits, cash only. Girl at front desk was good but the person that did rx was useless. Pros: If you have thyroid conditions, best endo you could go to. she treats by the symptoms, not the numbers, and is very knowledgeable.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2223374
09/06/12 5 5 5 5 I had seen doctors for years for my thyroid condition and never felt well. I recently began to see Dr. Ming Li and she adjusted my thyroid medication and gave me dietary recommendations. I have never felt better in my life. I recommend this doctor.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2218985
08/06/12 4 5 5 5 I lost insurance 6 months ago, but Dr. Ming Li has helped me a lot in the past few months. She has kept me healthy and get out of trouble. I feel she is not only a best doctor, but also a best friend to her patients.
Paid (or co-pay): $85
RID: 2187696
01/06/12 5 5 5 5 I had seen other endocrinologists in the Bay area for years and not felt well. I began to see Dr. Ming Li six months ago. Dr. Li modified my medications and I have never felt better. I highly recommend Dr. Ming Li.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 509047
31/01/08 1 2 1 4 She makes you wait for sometimes almost an hour, even if you have an appointment. She has an extremely poor bedside manner and is cold to the point of hurting one''s feelings. She flaked on an appointment with me, then flat out lied and claimed she told me a different time. Her staff lies for her and can clearly be heard discussion the unfavorable traits they find in the client that has just left the office. She promotes only the products she is paid to, asking hundreds of dollars for her endorsed acne treatment. The epitome of unprofessional..stay away!  Respond