Dr. Raymond A. Ferrara

Dr. Raymond A. Ferrara

Rate Dr. Raymond A. Ferrara

Dr. Raymond A. Ferrara's Ratings

Dr. Ferrara performed surgery to remove bunion and clean up arthritis. Friendly and knowledgable, he explained every step of the way. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a podiatrist.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

The staff was friendly and courteous. The office hours were flexible to fit my schedule and the wait times were minimal. Dr. Ferrara was very friendly and professional and took the time to answer all my questions. I was very nervous at the initial appointment because I don't like to have my feet touched. He quickly put me at ease with his gentle and caring approach. I would highly recommend Dr. Ferrara to my friends and family members.

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ferrara was very rude. Very difficult to talk to, one of the worst doctor experiences ever. I would never go back. Also, the staff lied to me about my previous doctor in the practice retiring. He did not retire, just left the practice. I do not appreciate being lied to.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

because of attitude will not return to this doctor, rude and full of himself

Submitted April 9, 2012 | flag

Staff acted like they were being bothered by my presence. They were more interested in their own private conversation than helping.

Submitted May 15, 2011 | flag

Very friendly and knowledgeable. He puts you at ease.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2011 | flag