Dr. Sanjay Kuruvadi

Dentist (DDS - ORTHODONTIST)

Location:
Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 31/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Sanjay Kuruvadi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Orthodontist-related: dental braces, invisalign
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

11/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "National City" to "Chula Vista"
RID: 2761795
11/08/13 5 5 5 5 I already had my first son's orthodontic tx with another Orthodontist, who surprised me with extra payments/charges for retainers, and I had to pay extra per month after the contract termination; with Dr. Kuruvadi there were no nasty surprises, as Retainers and extra months for my daughter was never charged and it was all included as part of the treatment, they are really relaxed about their finances. Also, the end result on the smile on my Daughter who got braces with Dr. K was lot more superior than my son. I totally like Dr. Kuruvadi as a Orthodontist and recommend him.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 2650316
16/05/13 5 5 5 5 Came into Dr. Kuravadi's office when I needed to get braces. I was older than his average patient, but his staff didn't raise an eyebrow when they saw their patient had facial hair. Dr. Kuravadi put on clear braces, and away we went. His quoted time to wear the braces was conservative, I think he wanted to make sure I wouldn't be surprised if my teeth were uncooperative and took longer: it's something I really appreciated. I had heard from so many people that braces take way longer than the doctor's estimation but Dr. Kuravadi and his staff got it done with time to spare on his prediction. The staff here is amazing: Dr. Kuravadi is a great orthodontist and he's kind and he's also very quick without making you feel like he's rushing. This office is sweet! It's completely run by solar power, has ample parking, and a nice decor inside. TVs and a large waiting room with comfy chairs.  Respond
RID: 2626513
24/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr kuruvadi is a wonderful orthodontist and very knowledgable in his field, he gave me several options, explained everything in details and finished my treatment in less than 11 months!.The office is state of the art, clean, comfortable and pleasantly decorated, The staff were courteous, helpful and very pleasant to talk to. My teeth are finally straight, my bite is improved dramatically and I got all of the results I was hoping for from my treatment, Words cannot express how grateful I am to Dr kuruvadi. I have finally been given the beautiful smile I have always wanted, thanks to him and his wonderful team.  Respond
RID: 1658389
11/12/11 5 5 5 5 “Dr Kuruvadi is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person and loves doing things for reasonable fees". Speaking about reputation, he comes as the best orthodontist in the county, as he finished Orthodontics at a very early age, and he has become very famous with the general dentists in the surounding areas who refer their patients to dr. kuruvadi. My experience has also been wonderful and have that "Hollywood" smle to prove it.
Insurance: Delta Dental
Paid (or co-pay): $3985
RID: 1366675
18/02/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kuruvadi has the best chair side manners and he is the most humble of the 4 orthodontists I interviewed before starting treatment for my daughter; later I learned he also has a very good resume and is the best orthodontist in Chula Vista! I would recommend him to anybody without reserve.
Insurance: Aetna