Rate Dr. Jessica L. Hess

Dr. Jessica L. Hess's Ratings

Staff is accommodating and very helpful. Dr Hess comes across as genuinely interested in the case at hand, accurately assesses the situation and offers very therapeutic alternatives to help improve the situation to hopefully take it to the next level. I say "hopefully" because in mental health, very few issues are completely black and white. Having worked with medical professionals (doctors) in various disciplines, including mental health, Dr Hess is tops on my list of mental health professionals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Hess for 10 months. She has been incredibly helpful to me. She is smart, remembers almost everything about me, and really seems to be able to get to the heart of what I'm thinking about right away. Highly recommend her especially if you're going to be going to someone long term. Every session with her I feel she is able to help me more and more. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248692].votes_count ]]