Rate Dr. Nicole E. Shadid

Dr. Nicole E. Shadid's Ratings

Thorough, knowledgeable, personable. Having been treated by her for over two years, I highly recommend Dr. Shadid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2260587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Shadid is the best psychiatrist I have found. She spends time with me really listening to my symptoms & seems like she really cares. I trust her & really appreciate all the help she has given me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2260586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Dr. Shadid is professional, non-judgmental, educated & knowledgeable. She is kind but tells it like it is. She has extensive experience with and knowledge about medications. Worth every penny you pay!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Nicole Shadid has been my psychiatrist for two years. I have been so impressed with her that I referred two of my friends to go see her. It is clear that Dr. Shadid truly cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

I have been to only 2 psychiatrists in my lifetime, but I have a frame of refererence. The first psychiatrist scheduled me for 15-minute appointments, and prescribed medication, which didn't help me at all; therefore, I stopped going to him. Then, by some miracle, I found Dr. Shadid. She has made a huge positive impact on my life. She listens to me, and she spends as much time with me as I need. She changed my medications and tweaked them until she hit the nail on the head. I am so thankful to her. Not only did she save my sanity, she saved my marriage and my relationship with my children. I can't thank her enough for helping me to get my life back. I recommend her whole-heartedly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248740].votes_count ]]