Rate Dr. Michele L. Helfgott

Dr. Michele L. Helfgott's Ratings

Dr. Helfgott treats her patients like family. She will do anything and try everything to make sure she is finding out your problems. She is calming, informative and like a friend. Hands down the best doctor I have ever found. She has figured out issues other doctors refused to keep trying at. I love her! She is well worth the wait to get into! THANK YOU MICHELLE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1992518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr.Helfgott is the very best doc i have ever had. She is very knowlegable about womens health. Shereally cares about her patients care and health. They office wait is long; however it is well worth the wait. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1992517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr.Helfgott, She is the best Doctor I have.I just wish she could be my General Practioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1992516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2010

While she was not my regular OB, she was the OB on call when my water broke. She was fabulous!!! We had a history of pregnancy losses and she was so accomodating to us and our wishes surrounding our child's birth. Even though she had never met us prior to that day, she cared for us as well (if not better) than our regular OB would have. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1992515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2008

Gone to her for 8 years. Usually quite a wait at annual appointments, better for OB. Wasn't impressed with her as OB, but it got better towards the end. Undecided whether we will go to her for 2nd child or not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1992514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

A great OB-GYN. Both of my sisters, my mother, and 5 of my friends all go to her, and all love her. Very nice and friendly. Doesn't judge anyone. Highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1992513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2007

I went in with the symptoms of PCOS, she sat down and talked to me about a lot, and took the time to explain what we were going to be doing and why. The pap didn't hurt at all (and they usually do), she set me up with a nutritionist and gym and I have strict orders to go. I didn't find her unpleasant, she was just very sure of what I needed to do to get better and have a baby. I feel she gives good advice and if taken, it will help me get a lot better. She is digging deep to get to what is all wrong with me and to help with the future of us starting a family. I really believe she cares for her patients. I didn't have to wait long to get in, but have been warned it's more likely than not. I feel it's worth it though and would wait the time it took just to be able to have her as a Dr..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1992512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2007

She is high strung...not laid back...I felt very rushed at my appointment....I work at a Specialist's office....I would never recommend her....I have heard she is mean to her staff....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1992511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

I am a surgical RN and Dr Helfgot cares (more than any other surgeon I have ever worked with); she calls several times to the bedside nurse to check patient status AFTER they return to the room from surgery. Her orders are very strict for the patients best recovery potential. I am actually switching to her for my next GYN visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1992510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2007

Dr. Helfgott is the BEST! Honestly. She genuinely cares about her patients and will stand up for them. Now that isn't something you can find anymore. I would wait any amount of time to see her. She is a very busy doctor that doesn't let that effect her care to her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1992509].votes_count ]]