Rate Dr. Candis M. Lovelace

Dr. Candis M. Lovelace's Ratings

Great staff and doctor. Very knowledgable and a great surgeon. My body looks like those models you see on TV or in magazines.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Just had a major procedure Oct 2013! Fantastic!! Candis is amazing! Love her office staff! Cant say enough good thinks about my experience and service!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I had the best experience with Dr lovelace and her caring staff---she did my procedure on 8-8-2013-she was very open and honest on what to expect during my consultation & answered any questions I had. They made me feel like I mattered-I felt at ease the very first visit... I would Dr Lovelace to anyone---she cares about her patients. The staff is amazing, very friendly. My life has changed for the better -thanks to the Best Plastic surgeon in Fort Worth, Tx....Thank you Dr Lovelace

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

I am so happy with my results. Highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2013

Dr Lovelace did wonderful job on my lips,& eyes!! I didn't have to Waite for ever she was on time,& her staff was wonderful. I also did the laser hair removal. My results were amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Dr. Lovelace is an extremely skilled surgeon who truly cares about her patients. All the office staff are great people to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][248835].votes_count ]]